"whoever touches us, teaches us....."

Sunday, October 24, 2010


    
  Have read from a lot of sources that the leaf color in North Carolina was not spectacular this year. I disagree....I thought they were beautiful! I think there is a slower change this year, each different variety seems to be enjoying it's own time to change  colors....therefore there is still a lot of green still mixed in. At least it will make for a longer time of beauty! These were taken Oct 20th, on the parkway, and there is still quite  a bit of green!

5 comments:

secret agent woman said...

I've noticed, too that it's been a really gradual change, but breath-taking. I have some photos pf color here I want to post some time this week.

Vicki Lane said...

Oh yes, it's beautiful!

So glad you got by HomeGrown and met Claui! She's a real sweetheart!

And your remodeling job looks GREAT!

NCmountainwoman said...

I have enjoyed the color this year despite its muted appearance. Lovely photographs!

100 Thoughts of Love said...

miss it already, wish I were there again!!

Red Shoes said...

I haven't seen you around lately... just came by to check on you...

I hope all is well.

Happy Thanksgiving!

~shoes~