"whoever touches us, teaches us....."

Monday, October 22, 2007

1 That he is so articulate

I met Larry basically through email. We corresponded for many weeks while I was spiraling down in a dead end relationship with someone else. After recently divorcing, I was quite afraid of that first encounter so I insisted that we learn about each other through many emails, which soon progressed to instant messaging.. .What I noticed first about him , although it seems trivial to most; was that he has an extraordinary ability to write his thoughts. His thoughts flowed to paper effortlessly, grammatically correct and even better..NO misspelled words... I loved that!!!! Never at a loss for words, he talks and writes with great command of the kings English; an attribute hard to find these days.

1 comment:

James Lindsay said...

Cool. I met fenchurch on-line while we were living 1200kms apart. I hope you don't mind if I just continue reading...