"whoever touches us, teaches us....."

Saturday, December 15, 2007

20 The way he touches me

I have never been a real touchy person. I think that is because I always believed my touch had no effect. I don't know why; being with the wrong person in the past is most likely the cause of that feeling of inadequacy. I always felt like hug, kiss kiss, move on, get it done.....I never really had a person touch me in a way that electrifies my senses. Just a touch , no sex, who would have thought it would bring tears to my eyes. He touches with power. He touches with passion. He touches for no reason other than the sake of touching. The best thing in the world is to be held for no reason, not for sex, not for any reason...just held by someone who wants nothing from you other then to hold you at that moment. To touch you. To touch me.

2 comments:

James Lindsay said...

You're absolutely right about the whole touch thing. It is nice.

I like being able to just hold someone sometimes. Sometimes we need to hold someone, sometimes we just need to be held. It's usually beneficial to both. No expectations. Nothing sexual about it, just the closeness of allowing someone (and being allowed yourself) within that "personal space" that we all have.

It's a rare thing, but unlike when I'm usually shied away from, my brother will occasionally let me hug him, and not be uncomfortable about it. Children instinctively like to be held, but as adults, we far too often outgrow that level of comfort. Once lost it's a hard thing to regain. A lot of the time it comes down to trust.

James Lindsay said...

~hugz~

:D