"whoever touches us, teaches us....."

Saturday, December 29, 2007

22. He kisses like it was his last ( or first)

The kiss to me is more important than any other part of making love. I am all about the kiss, if it doesn't work, I think its a measure of everything else. I will never forget that first kiss from Larry. Although we had many long conversations, we had actually just met face to face for the first time. He walked a circle around me and before I had a clue what he was doing..he said "lets get the first kiss over with"; and he grabbed me and did just that. I don't know if he did it because he wanted to see if my kisses measured up, or if he was nervous. I will never forget it. I know I didn't give him my best kiss. I was uptight and caught off guard. But I won't ever forget it. He kissed with intensity of someone who thinks it is the last kiss he will ever have. And he kisses that way every time. Every time he kisses me, it stirs my soul just like that first one did. Every time I see him, I feel the same way I did the first time I saw him. I can't wait for that first kiss.

2 comments:

James Lindsay said...

~sigh~ I remember the first time I kissed Fenchurch. It was after our second date. It was a good one too ;)

Then as I pointedly didn't "come up" for a bit, I almost brome my leg tripping of a huge stone that was part of a traffic barrier/decoration.

Karma's a bitch.

James Lindsay said...

There are only two others which are as memorable, but those are in the past. There they should remain.

Happy memories.