"whoever touches us, teaches us....."

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy 2008


As 2008 quietly arrives, I remember early 2007; I was just divorced, already dating the wrong person. Wrong because, although he was a nice man, he didn't care about me. Maybe we made each other feel good, we liked the attention we each brought the other, but we didn't care about each other. I met the friend of a lifetime at that point. I met the person I wished others were all through my life. I met the person I always wanted. I met the person who I get up for every morning and whose face is my last thought every night. I met the person who I write these words about. I met the person who I will love every day for the rest of my life, regardless of where he is. I wish you all a blessed New year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I wish the very same for you. Happy 2008!