"whoever touches us, teaches us....."

Friday, February 8, 2008

33. The level he takes me too...

This one is hard to explain. Sorry.... but not what you were thinking. Although that's a given; some things I won't write about. Its more about a level of being that I feel when I am with him. Something different, something special. Things that normally annoy me, don't matter. I am a worry wart usually, but when I am with Larry, I seem to be in a place where the worries are put aside. They seem unimportant; they retreat to a proper perspective. The negative becomes positive. The day to day trivia remains just that. The material things in life lose their luster. The spiritual things in life shine. My days are more full of hope. My nights are more full of peaceful dreams. I used to think I knew all about love. Now I realize I never knew it at all.

No comments: