"whoever touches us, teaches us....."

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

11 That he loves working with wood

Larry likes to do wood work. I like power tools. In fact, I love power tools. I love my drill, I love my power sander (that recently broke...adding to Christmas wishlist), I like my circular saw though I find it a bit intimidating. I always dreamed of a really great workshop/area where you could really go at it with power tools. I always am working over kitchen counters, trying not to drill through to the laminate, or sawing over the edge of the dining room table.....not the best set up. Larry likes to build stuff and makes beautiful carvings. He knows a little more about what he is doing than I. So I am hoping someday Larry will set up a nice wood shop and I can play with my power tools!!!! We both liked Tinker toys as children, then Erector sets and even Logos. Guess we never stop playing with toys........

2 comments:

James Lindsay said...

Yes, but now our toys are bigger, sharper, and a LOT more expensive.

Fenchurch said...

Ooooooooh, a his and hers shop full of power tools. Nothing could be sweeter. Lucky you.