"whoever touches us, teaches us....."

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Early Morning Joy

Yesterday I bought a new palm at Lowes. They had them on sale for $9.99 and I have an empty corner in my living room that needs a tenant. This morning when I woke up and came in the room, the sun was shining through the door on the palm making the most beautiful patterns. Each frond is a work of art, each different, yet each staying true to form to what nature intended it. After 15 minutes the show was over....the light had crept on across the floor and once again the palm was a palm. Art in a pot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds lovely. Art in a pot had me smile. :-)

Anonymous said...

That's lovely - I love plant shadows.

LTYM said...

Oh, I could look at that all day. Maybe I will.
Better than unloading the dishwasher...